Search no more for your newest cold-blooded family member!
Here are some of our 2021 Red-Orange Hypo Trans and Het Hypo Trans Dragons.
More of our 2021 clutches. These lot are a cross between: Male Red Het Hypo Normal Scale with Blue Bars and a Female Yellow Het Hypo Normal Scale.
Future breeder girls hanging out. Looking forward to bringing an imported, highly saturated, red bloodline into the gene pool. Should make some awesome dragons!
HI, welcome to Squaamates LLC! My name is Denair Mitchell and I am the owner of Squaamates LLC located in Baltimore, MD. I consider myself an Exotic Reptile Breeder and Herpetology Enthusiast. I currently specialize in fancy, rare, and exotic bearded dragons (Pogona vitticeps). In the near future, I will also be breeding and working with other squamata, such as: Ackie Monitor's, Uromastyx ornata, Blue-tongued skinks, Frilled dragons/lizards, and select gecko species. My passion for reptiles and animals stems all the way back to my childhood back in The Bahamas. My dad taught me how to catch an anole using a palm tree leaf by turning it into a noose, and the rest was history. I have now been catching and keeping reptiles, fish, insects since the age of two. I obtained my bachelor's of science degree from Towson University in Interdisciplinary Studies: Animal Behavior, which is essentially a collaboration of biology, zoology, and psychology. With my degree and experience, I am both knowledgeable and experienced in handling and working with animals of all shapes and sizes, but my interest and passion lies in reptiles and fish.
Do you have a question or concern? Are you looking for something in our shop? Let us know! We will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
10:00 am – 06:00 pm
- At Squaamates LLC we guarantee quality and healthy bearded dragons. Though we are usually spot on, we cannot guarantee the sex of the reptile, exact coloration/phenotype as color changes with age, or whether the reptile is fertile or sterile/fit for breeding. Our dragons are also guaranteed to be feeding well at the time they are shipped.
- Since we have no assurance or guarantee of their care after arrival, our responsibility ends 72 hours after delivery. If we do not hear from you within 1 hour after delivery, we must assume that you are pleased and satisfied with your new squamate, and our transaction is complete. We advise and highly recommend that you have everything set up and ready for your reptiles arrival to reduce stress and ease the acclimation process.
- Here at Squaamates LLC we ship our dragons via FedEx Reptile Express Overnight, but we will also use other shipping carriers based on rates, speed, and safety if necessary. We reserve the right to not ship during extreme weather conditions, whether it is too hot, too cold, or if there are any other expected delays out of our control, such as; covid-19. We will notify you of any delays or changes in your order as soon as possible if applicable. We will also supply you with your orders tracking number to be sure that you will be present upon your squamates arrival.
- If you have a death on arrival (DOA) you must contact us within 1 hour of delivery with a quality photo and/or video clip of the deceased dragon to verify whether you were home/available upon delivery of your squamate. Be advised that we receive notifications the minute your order has been delivered. Please save all package material as it may be needed to ship the reptile back. A refund will be issued for the price of the dragon only, excluding shipping fees. We also do not cover veterinary bills.
- Here at Squaamates LLC we take dignity and pride in customer care and top notch reptile husbandry. We will never knowingly post or offer for sale any reptiles in poor health or that are known to be infectious. We will do our due diligence to give you the most detailed description of your dragon of interest, whether it be a toe or tail nip, type or morph of dragon, eating habits/diet, sex, weight, etc.
- We highly recommend that you quarantine any newly purchased reptile before having them in contact with any other pre-existing reptiles in your home to prevent the transmission of any disease or parasites. We are not responsible for disease transmission between animals.
- We accept card payments via PayPal. A dragon is not considered sold until payment has been made. A deposit of $50.00 for any reptile $399.99 and under is required to reserve or hold a dragon, if payment cannot be made in full at time of purchase. Any reptile priced at $499.99 and above requires a 25% deposit, if payment cannot be made in full at time of purchase. All deposits are non-refundable and payment in full must be made within two weeks.
- Effective January 2021; all transactions made via PayPal, you, the customer, will be responsible for the PayPal 2.9% + ⍧0.30 transaction fee.
Example: Bearded Dragon: $300.00 + Shipping: $60.00 = $360.00. $360.00 x 0.029 = $10.44. $10.44 + ⍧0.30 = $10.74. Your new total will then be: $370.74.
- It is imperative that you either handle your reptiles with gloves or you sanitize your hands before and after handling any reptile for both you and their own safety. Many reptiles are known to carry a variety of bacteria, parasites, and pathogens such as salmonella which can cause illness. It is important to practice safe hygiene and husbandry to prevent the transfer of zoonotic disease, and to keep your squamate in optimal health and fitness. If you have any questions regarding care or husbandry for your squamates or unusual behavior, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com or give us a call at: (561)-843-5163.